Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 51 of 60

Specific Action: Krusten will stay still and - Page 51 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Aug, 2013 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
10th Aug, 2013 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 51

Out of Character: I'm here!

Specific Action: Krusten will stand still but if she can see where the guy is she will use her super speed to run in an arc towards him and take the gun away.

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2013 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Good Krusten you made it on time. Actions posted, let's see what is going to happen next.

10th Aug, 2013 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: Krusten just remember we're like talking bullets here. I know your fast but their guns are faster.

11th Aug, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I got a 49, hopefully that's good enough.

Specific Action: Assassin keeps throwing his stars until he kills the thing. Then he will wait silently to one side of the room so he cannot be seen.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2013 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action:. The shifter will do as instructed and lay down away from the trap door but not too far from it. He will try to lay in such a way that he can see what is going on over by the trap door.

12th Aug, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Out of Character: Krusten and Play By Post, I will need both of your actions, I can't wait for you for too long otherwise I will miss it again tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2013 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 51

Out of Character: Huh? I did put my action dude check above, I even put the roll I got. The only one we're waiting on is Krusten.

13th Aug, 2013 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 51

Specific Action: Krusten will stay still and do as they say. If she sees and opportunity she will get up and run into the woods so she can use the dark as cover.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,