Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 52 of 60

In Character: Krusten tries to remain silent - Page 52 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Aug, 2013 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
13th Aug, 2013 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 52

Specific Action: Felipe will comply with the men again while waiting for the right time to make an escape to the trees for cover.

Out of Character: laugh.gif Oh right, I didn't see your action above that time, sorry about that, actions posted.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2013 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Good because it was almost 2 days and I was getting like totally worried that we would be twice unlucky.

14th Aug, 2013 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: Krusten says, "Our friend, he is sleeping down there." She hopes to buy time still hoping to get an opportunity to get up and run away.

In Character: This just keeps getting worst for us.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 52 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action:. The shifter stays quiet and watches what is going on looking and studying what the new comers are doing.

Out of Character:. I think if we watch them they will make a mistake and then we can capitalize on it.

15th Aug, 2013 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Well I'm still free... Sort of.

Specific Action: Assassin goes back to one corner to hide but still has his weapon drawn in case there are any more spiders.

15th Aug, 2013 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Specific Action: Felipe will remain quiet while trying to look back to see what is going to happen next.

Out of Character: Actions posted.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2013 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 52

In Character: Not sure who that is or what is going on but the sound of his pals being in trouble is not good. "I'm coming" He says not knowing what to expect.

Specific Action: Assassin comes up but uses his vision as much as possible to see everything going on.

Out of Character: We're like so crapping ourselves because of those missed actions.

16th Aug, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 52

In Character: Krusten tries to remain silent but she still plans to run.

Specific Action: As soon as Assassin comes up if she catches a glimpse of the robbers she will try to run if they're distracted.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,