Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 55 of 60

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtoran, - Page 55 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Aug, 2013 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
25th Aug, 2013 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 55

Specific Action: Assassin turns on his police scanner to see if any cops have gotten called about gun shots. Then he goes over to assist Shifter with his wounds.

Out of Character: Felipe you're way lucky because that was definitely the wrong move Bro.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2013 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Krusten ties of the robber and then sees if she can use her super speed to get the other one before she escapes. She will come from behind and hit him on the head.

25th Aug, 2013 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: (Repeating action) Felipe will continue to catch the man who is limping and trying to escape, when he is close, Felipe will pull out his pistol to point at him and he says "Stop right there! You are coming with me!". (I rolled the dice and obtained a five).

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry KNtoran but I have to do this because I won't be online later tonight until tomorrow afternoon.

26th Aug, 2013 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Felipe dude, you got away last time and you continue to follow the guy in the dark?

Specific Action: Assassin leaves Shifter and while using the trees as cover he uses his night vision and follows the escaping robber and throws stars at him.

26th Aug, 2013 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: Krusten stops where she is so she isn't hit by any bullets. (Got 19)

In Character: "Silly of us not to have flashlights" She whispers to Felipe as she watches him try to keep up with the robber.

26th Aug, 2013 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

Out of Character: Oh well, I rolled the dice and I obtained 59, I guess my character should stop now but how he can see in the dark? Only Assassin is able to do that.

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten "I must stop now, I cannot see in the dark plus because of those bullets they have drained my speed greatly, I don't think I can keep up with the robber".

Specific Action: Felipe will stop trying to keep up with the robber for now, he will try to check his wounds to see how bad it is (I rolled the dice and I obtained a 59).

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Aug, 2013 - 6:23pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 55

Out of Character: it is ok Felipe I am not able to get on during the weekend This weekend was even more fun for me. Life is interesting right now is all I can say.

In Character: THe shifter will sit down on the tied up guy to make sure that he does not go anywhere. And let his wounds close up while he sits there. HE will let the others see if they can capture the other guy.

27th Aug, 2013 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 55

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtoran, I won't be able to be online until tomorrow afternoon but that will be too late for the countdown so I used your in character action in the leader post just to make sure you don't a penalty, okay?

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,