Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 57 of 60

Out of Character: Keep asking them questions - Page 57 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th Sep, 2013 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
3rd Sep, 2013 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 57

Out of Character: Good idea but we will also need to move Felipe's body because its like still out there. Maybe after questioning them you should get your car.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2013 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Krusten laughs in a wicked way. "What you think if we wanted your money we wouldn't have it by now and gone?"

Specific Action: Krusten asks the men how they've been able to avoid the police all this time.

Out of Character:. Kntoran, now would be a good time to have a lion appear, I'm sure you can get them to talk then. wink.gif

5th Sep, 2013 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: JB has not changed the system of actions so I hope Kntoran can get his actions in because time is almost here, otherwise I will have to post without him.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 57 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Specific Action: The shifter will head outside and change into a lion and then walk back into the barn to see if the men want to talk a bit more about what their actual story is.

5th Sep, 2013 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: OK that was close, glad you made it in time. I'm hoping the next time we have to put actions it will be like every man for himself. wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2013 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I know I was cutting it close this time I forgot to check yesterday I totally spaced it off. Yeah I like the idea of posting our own actions so we are not waiting for someone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2013 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 57

In Character: Krusten smiles by their willingness to confess. She asks curiously about something they said,

"Hypnotize you say? What does that mean exactly?

Out of Character: We post our own actions now - yea!

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2013 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 57

Out of Character: Keep asking them questions I will pace around and lick my chops to see what other information we can get. Maybe I will get closet and sniff them some to really make them nervous. smile.gif

+  « First of 60 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,