Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 58 of 60

Out of Character: You know we could put them - Page 58 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Sep, 2013 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
7th Sep, 2013 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 58

In Character: Assassin checks out what is happening. "I just brought Felipe in, what are you guys up to?"

Sponsored Links:
9th Sep, 2013 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: That lion trick is really good in these situations you're lucky to have those abilities.

In Character: Krusten looks at the men sternly, "I want more details than that."

10th Sep, 2013 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Assassin does not have much to say he is rather amused at how easily the men are confessing. But he is surprised by the connection to the ring.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2013 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Page 58 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Keep asking them questions we may still get more out of them. I will remain there to help convince them to talk in lion form.

12th Sep, 2013 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin turns to look at Krusten and Shifter. "I think we've heard enough from these losers let's get out of here and have the police deal with them.

12th Sep, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

In Character: "You better now be lying!" Krusten uses her danger sens to see if she can feel anything off the men. She nods to Assassin about leaving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 58

You guys need to make sure the prisoners are well tied up while I go outside and shift back to human form. Once we get them in a position where they will be easy to find and unable to escape we will leave and call the police.

12th Sep, 2013 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 58

Out of Character: You know we could put them in the underground room outside and then lock it from the outside. They won't be able to escape from there, but I already put my action.

+  « First of 60 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,