Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 59 of 60

In Character: Krusten is glad this is over. - Page 59 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Sep, 2013 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 59

I do not think we should put them in the underground room at all. I say we tie them up sitting them in the middle of the drive with the stolen money at their feet so the police find them and the money. This will help us look a bit better. But we will be gone but not for long.

The shifter will go get his car and bring it around to the main drive so we will be ready to drive off once we get the thugs where they need to be. We can give Felipe a nice burial out in the woods.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2013 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: "OK we had enough with these creeps, let's get moving now." Assassin checks their knots to make sure they aren't going to escape.

14th Sep, 2013 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: We shouldn't bury Felipe around here the CSI will just dig him up. We need to take him somewhere he can never be found.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 59 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Sounds good to me We can place him in the trunk of my car and get him to a place where he can rest in peace.

14th Sep, 2013 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Fine but you didn't post your character actions yet and you're lucky JB hasn't updated the game yet. On another note fancy seeing you on a Saturday!

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah I found a bit of free time. I will go post my action now. Thanks for the reminder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2013 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 59

In Character: Assassin, "So long guys, the police and ambulance will be here shortly to take you on the rest of this adventure. Now if I were you I would keep shut about us and just tell them about your 'sins'".

Assassin grins and then makes his way to Shifter's car.

16th Sep, 2013 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 59

In Character: Krusten is glad this is over. She gets the money bags and puts them near to the robbers so the police find it with them.

Out of Character: We forgot about the money. Also, we are supposed to get a reward out of this? Maybe we should call the news media first so we can be sure the police do the honest thing.

+  « First of 60 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,