Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 8 of 60

Out of Character: Sorry to be late guys I - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Apr, 2013 - 9:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
14th Apr, 2013 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 8

Out of Character: I added the scanner to my equipment. We need to be together on this so you guys need to specify your actions to team up with me in the central city.

Specific Action: Assassin waits for the others to find him before doing anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Shifter will close up his computer after studying the tactics that the robbers have been using. He will head to the police to see if they can tell them anything else about what is going on.

In Character: Head to the police station to talk to the police to see what they can tell him of these robberies. After that he will head to meet up with the others in the central city.

15th Apr, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: KNtoran is that your specific action? I will need to put the actions the next day because tomorrow is the last day.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Apr, 2013 - 12:06am

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Yes Specific Action: is the same as the in character posting that I made. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

15th Apr, 2013 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: OK, thanks KNtoran. Krusten, I will need your actions before I post the actions on the leader thread.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 15th Apr, 2013 - 9:03pm

16th Apr, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Felipe we should set a general rule that like if any of us are late then before it passes 2 days just go ahead and put up what actions you have so far because its like way better than no actions and then the whole pack of us suffer for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 8

Out of Character: Actions posted. KNtorian and Krusten, please make sure that you post your actions early so I can post them on the leader thread early this time please.

17th Apr, 2013 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

Out of Character: Sorry to be late guys I got tied up.

In Character: "Now that we're all here we need to come up with a real plan, I don't know if simply listening to a police scanner will do it for us."

Out of Character: Is this the current plan? Just listen to the scanner?

In Character: She looks at Shifter, "You could have been detained back them, thsy may have though it might be you."

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,