Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 9 of 60

Out of Character: Actions posted, I forgot - Page 9 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2013 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2013 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 9

Out of Character: I had to check just to see if they would offer anything else besides the common media briefing. I think we need to see if we can get a map of the area and put it on a wall so we can mark which banks have been hit and how many times. That will give us a idea of the location and possible pattern of the robberies.

Specific Action: Shifter will go to a book store and buy a large map of the area. Shifter will mark the banks that have been hit, when there were hit and see if there is pattern to it all.

In Character: We can hang this map at my place and we can gather there to brain storm possibilities. Keep that scanner on so if there is another bank robbery we can possibly get there to see what we can do.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2013 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: "Hold up Shifter! I thought we came to the central part of the city to be close to where the action might happen? I don't even know where your place is. Why not just buy the map and bring it back here or better yet get a GPS or something, you can probably afford that?"

Krusten talks with her hands on her hips making her point.

Out of Character: Well, just saying. wink.gif

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2013 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: It does not matter where we go with the map but I think it would be better to be in private setting instead of placing all the info on a map and have the general public see it all

19th Apr, 2013 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Page 9 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Krusten looks at Shifter puzzled. "Well no one will be peaking into your laptop unless they've god a big magnifying glass. Wait, you're not talking about those large paper maps are you? That is so years ago, we have technology now."

19th Apr, 2013 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Play by Post and Krusten, I will need both of your actions now because if you take too long today I will have to post the actions because today is the last day.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Yes I am talking about one of those old fashioned paper maps that will make it easier to see and the whole picture is seen easier without scrolling up and own and left to right. Sometimes old fashion is still of good use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2013 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 9

Out of Character: Thing is there aren't any real actions to do yet, we are just gathered together waiting to hear something from the scanner.

Specific Action: Keep listening to the scanner about what's going on with crime and the police.

20th Apr, 2013 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 9

Out of Character: Actions posted, I forgot to add my action yesterday but today I couldn't because I have delayed enough already.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,