Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 2 of 60

Out of Character: That will like totally do - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
16th Mar, 2013 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 2

Out of Character: That's what the secondary skills is going to help with, it'll give our characters some other skill to fall back on if our powers are like more for detection and not combat.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2013 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: I hope secondary fighting skills can help against an arch villan who has super powers otherwise we'll be goners.

17th Mar, 2013 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: One of the big problems is that three characters may not be enough to complete this scenario, similar to what Krusten said before, but how we are going to get new players? I see some active players in the role-playing games like Sgtlee and Oinodaemon but I am not even sure if they want to join here.

17th Mar, 2013 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: When they join, they join. I don't want to actively pursue anyone because when you do that they feel like your begging them to play and they drop out at some point of the game. Besides JB said he wanted to add these other features first so there is no rush.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

I am here to add my person to the mix so that we have another person to help us achieve a good finish with a win.

18th Mar, 2013 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Nice to have you Kntoran, thanks for adding your super powers to our team and they are unusual but definitely an asset. I like the lion for any combat situation we might have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2013 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 2

Or to scare the piss out of someone to get them talking. If I act like a pet lion to one of the others. smile.gif

19th Mar, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Out of Character: That will like totally do the trick. The only thing with being a lion is that it leaves you open to be shot at because you'd be big and have your attention only focused on one person.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (60) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,