Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 11 of 60

In Character: Assassin runs as fast as he - Page 11 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2013 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2013 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 11

Out of Character: Yes exactly we are here to be the good guys by catching these thieves and turning them into the authorities I am sure there is going to be a reward for bringing them to justice. This will help all of us out I am sure.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2013 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actually that is a good point, we should find out what the reward is for getting these robbers.

Specific Action: Assassin will attempt to find out what reward is being offered for catching the robbers while still listening to the scanner.

25th Apr, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Krusten becomes excited, "This is our chance to prove our usefulness to the city!" She then asks quickly, "Who's coming?".

Specific Action: Krusten runs as fast as she an to the location to confront anyone causing problems.

25th Apr, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Felipe is happy that there is opportunity to prove him and the others worthy of becoming helpful to the city, "I am coming for sure!" Felipe says to Krusten.

Specific Action: Follow Krusten while running at the fastest speed possible.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: The shifter takes his stuff and locks it in his car outside before heading into the nearest alley where he will jump into the air and transform into a eagle. He will fly up over the building that is on fire and look for anything unusual.

Specific Action: Shifter will scan the area for anything unusual while flying over the buildings. He will also watch the closest banks to see if this is some sort of a diversion.

26th Apr, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: that's a lot of money we could get some good stuff with, maybe a van to carry us all.

Specific Action: Assassin makes his way as fast as possible to where the fire is supposed to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2013 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 11

Out of Character: Actions posted. That's a lot of of money these people are willing to give if somebody catch the robbers. I am sure buying a van may cost around 100,000$ but I am not sure.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 26th Apr, 2013 - 6:42pm

27th Apr, 2013 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 11

In Character: Assassin runs as fast as he can to catch up.

Out of Character: How are we going to do this because multiple things are happening here and I haven't even reached the scene to no what's up yet.

Specific Action: Keep heading towards the scene and be alert for whatever is happening.

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,