Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 12 of 60

Specific Action: Shifter will keep a eye on - Page 12 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 29th Apr, 2013 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (60) »
Super Hero RPG story All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2013 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG
A Friend

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG - Page 12

Specific Action: Shifter will follow the van to see what it is doing and to see where it is going. He will stay up high where any bullets can not hit him.

Out of Character: I think the burning building is a diversion. We will wait and see maybe you others can catch and question those thugs.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2013 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Did you check out the new time format that JB has on games? We're like on 1.9 before he updates so hopefully Krusten will post soon.

29th Apr, 2013 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Out of Character: I will have to go and post the actions now because I will not be online later tonight.

In Character: Felipe says to Krusten, "I will have to go in the building to check if there is people inside OK?"

Specific Action: Go inside the building and try to make sure if there is people inside the building and if Felipe sees a person, he will try to get him or her out and after that continue the same action before.

29th Apr, 2013 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Page 12 RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

Out of Character: Actions posted. Sorry Krusten but I don't have enough time to wait for you to post your actions at this time. I can only post tomorrow but that is going to take up too much time.

29th Apr, 2013 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

RPG Robberies String Talk Hero Super

In Character: Assassin see an opportunity here to use his abilities because he does not need oxygen to breathe. He tells Krusten to wait and keep guard while he goes into the building to assist Felipe.

Specific Action: Using super power to not have to breathe smoke Assassin helps Felipe with whomever is trapped.

29th Apr, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: That's no problem Felipe I see JB is being more strict with the time.

Specific Action: Krusten stays just outside the burning building keeping any onlookers in a safety zone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2013 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG - Page 12

Specific Action: Felipe will go to where the person is, and he will try to block off smoke that is preventing him from seeing the person.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 29th Apr, 2013 - 11:53pm

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2013 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk String Robberies RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 12

Specific Action: Shifter will keep a eye on the van to see where it is going. Maybe this will give us the lead we may need.

Out of Character:. Is anyone listening to the scanner to see if the fire was a decoy?

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - String Of Robberies RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,