Returning Missionary Mormon Marriage Proposal

- Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Mar, 2013 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2013 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Returning Mormon marriage proposal

Not many missionaries come home to a flash mob. On top of that, most do not get engaged on the same day they are released from mission service. But that's exactly what happened to Austin Spitler. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2013 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Proposal Marriage Mormon Missionary Returning

At first, I thought this was some sort of joke but then I realized it wasn't. How come this missionary is kissing this girl? Isn't be supposed to be released first?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Returning Missionary Mormon Marriage Proposal Studies Doctrine Mormon

Poor Elder. I believe that was inapropiate. Missionaries when they come home they ... Are still in that bubble. Poor guy. I would've never done that. Give the elder some time to ajust to the world outside the mission.

26th Mar, 2013 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

But doesn't he also propose in the end, I think it was all planned and if he was planning this on his mission then its just so wrong. Anyway, its done, I hope that can have a successful life.

31st Mar, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

This is pretty silly if you ask me (besides being cheesy). What exactly were they thinking? I'm quite open minded but I didn't really like how they went about this.

> TOPIC: Returning Missionary Mormon Marriage Proposal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,