Read My Signature

Read Signature - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 11th Nov, 2004 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
That information located just below my posts
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2004 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Read My Signature

The purpose of this thread is to determine the relevance of having information such as Religion, Signature, Activity, etc. Do you take the time to read a user's information so as to try and understand the way they posted the way they did or do you simply ignore it.

Sponsored Links:
14th Oct, 2004 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Signature Read

Yes, I do take the time to read a person's profile, most of all the Religion information because it gives me an idea of their perspective on certain issues. I also tend to look at age when it is available, and the member's reason for being on the forum. The signature I usually dont pay too much attention to.

14th Oct, 2004 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Read My Signature Feedback & FAQ News Community

I always look at the basic information of new members, if only so that I can understand some of their points of view. Such things as age, religion, and region all have relevance in how a person thinks and acts.

15th Oct, 2004 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Signature Read

I do also take the time to read the signatures of all members because it may be a reflection of how they think and act. I check also their religion and age.

15th Oct, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Signature Read

Yep, I read it all -- sometimes I even read their whole profile, but mostly I read the info box with all the basic stats. For the same reasons as listed above, it helps understand a person's point of view.

And some of the signatures are really funny smile.gif

Roz

15th Oct, 2004 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Read My Signature

Although I do often refer to the profile information displayed with each users post, I don't do it automatically. Generally, if I read a response that seems different to me, I will check their religious listing to see what they claim in that respect. I might also look to see from what country they hail. Rarely do I look at more than that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2004 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Read My Signature
A Friend

Read Signature

I just love the mini post profiles (when they're actually filled out), and delight in many of our members' signature tags. I only wish the allotted sig space was a little larger. For instance, the full version of mine is supposed to read, "No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."

The new political veiwpoint is interesting. For the record, NO, I am not an anarchist. That choice just seemed daring and fun. I'm more of a mixed bag. It all depends on the particular issue. I'm not one for drawing definite party lines. wink.gif

11th Nov, 2004 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Read Signature Community News FAQ & Feedback

I have recently added a shop item that gives you a chance to have a signature up to 300 characters max. Yes, it is expensive, but that is only because it is not something I am all that fond of at the moment, but the demand and hints for it seems to be high.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Read My Signature

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,