Read My Signature - Page 2 of 3

I guess one of these days I need to spruce - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Nov, 2005 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
That information located just below my posts
30th Nov, 2004 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Read My Signature - Page 2

I don't usually read the complete profile of a user, but only the mini profile showing beneath the post. Not only is it informative, but it can also be funny.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Read My Signature
A Friend

Signature Read

I read them all the time when I'm posting with somebody. Even if I am confused as to why the age doesn't just simply show that actual age. smile.gif I love reading other people's quotes that they have because I'm a quote freak. Sometimes they're very encouraging.

1st Jan, 2004 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Read My Signature Feedback & FAQ News Community

I always read the profiles at the bottom of the messages if I don't already know the information about the poster. Some other information might also be helpful. One's occupation can be especially telling. Also, I don't know what's up with the age calculator, but if I was born in April 1982, I cannot already be 23.7 years old. I would be about 22.7. But that's not a big deal, although I suppose it would be if I were my 49-year old mother being called 50 already!

20th Jan, 2005 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Signature Read

A lot of users always contact me about the age issue. The best thing to do is simply adjust the year until it shows the correct age for you. However, for security reasons it is always a good thing to NOT have your exact birthdate as public information.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2005 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Read My Signature
A Friend

Signature Read

I was wondering why my birthdate showed me as being 1 year older! laugh.gif As for my personal signature, I often change my profile to fit how I'm feeling and my mood, including my personal signature. I read others and I find they are helpful in getting a small taste of someone's personality. I appreciate being able to learn about the other posters here, and it has been helpful to me at times when responding to a topic

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 20th Jan, 2005 - 8:30pm

6th Aug, 2005 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Read My Signature

I always check the info given there, sometimes I look at the whole profile (most of the times when I don't recognize the flag - I admit, I'm not good at it). I find it interesting to read the signature - it can give some hints regarding the poster's personality.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2005 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Read Signature - Page 2

A lot of users do not realize how much info they can get about a User by looking at their signature, but this is only truly apparent when they use one of the more fancy Skins.

29th Nov, 2005 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Read Signature Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I guess one of these days I need to spruce my signature up a little bit. I do catch myself reading a lot of them but I know I miss a lot also.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Read My Signature

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,