Facts About Farting

Facts Farting - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th May, 2006 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Nasty, but true, it is a science, for some it is an art...
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting

Not nice to do in public, but it is a necessary human trait, but should one create a web site dedicated to facts about it? This site did:
Ref. https://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2004 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Farting Facts

Wow, that was a lot of information on farts! I have to say I learned a lot and had quite a few questions answered. I will have to go back and visit some of the extra links for more fart folly!

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting
A Friend

Facts About Farting UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Interesting site. I went to the homepage and they even have a fact page on poo. Yuk!

https://www.heptune.com/poop.html

16th Oct, 2004 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Farting Facts

I can't believe there is a site all about such things. More than that, I can't believe I found it interesting and amusing! I am going to try the loosely bunched up toilet paper in public bathroom trick the next time I am in such a situation. biggrin.gif

16th Oct, 2004 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Farting Facts

Face it, folks. Farts are funny. Even "Facts On Farts" are funny. Even funnier, someone filched the Facts on Farts.

This is the original Facts on Farts.  There are several unauthorized, plagiarized versions out there that do not give credit to this page's author, and which are incomplete.  Do not be fooled by imitations!

Do not be a Fart Fact Filcher, nor Fooled by said Filchers of Fart Facts.

Post Date: 14th May, 2006 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting
A Friend

Facts About Farting

Ok, this is one of the funniest "science" pages I have ever been too! Here is my personal favorite fart fact!

The sounds are produced by vibrations of the anal opening. Sounds depend on the velocity of expulsion of the gas and the tightness of the sphincter muscles of the anus. Contrary to a popular misconception, fart noise is not generated by the flapping of the butt cheeks.

I don't think I ever thought that, but its funny to read it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting
A Friend

Facts Farting

I don't know if I should be amazed at the information, or disgusted at the information.

Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting
A Friend

Facts Farting Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I'm not sure which fact is more disturbing, the fact that it's a site all about farts, or, the fact that a woman runs it. Just kidding. Get a grip, we all fart. I, for one, am neither shocked or disgusted by this site. I am surprised by its' length. They left one off of the fart words list though...Cheek Speak. laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Facts About Farting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,