Facts About Farting - Page 2 of 2

I have to wonder what inspired this lady to - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Jun, 2007 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Nasty, but true, it is a science, for some it is an art...
14th Jun, 2007 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting - Page 2

Now here is a topic that I would never dream of searching for on the internet!

I'm not sure which fact is more disturbing, the fact that it's a site all about farts, or, the fact that a woman runs it.

Greywolf, I have to agree with you on this. I am stunned beyond belief that a lady actually dedicated a website to farting! Most of the time, I was laughing so much that it became a challenge for me to actually finish reading the whole page. I am almost ashamed to admit it but it was very informative! I am not sure what I was laughing at more, the questions that were asked or the serious and sincere way, the lady answered them!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 14th Jun, 2007 - 9:39pm

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2007 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Farting Facts

Now that was quite the history on the joys of farting. Roman laws requiring farting in public! Who said they were tyrants...

Rather off topic, but...
Now, Geenie, since Greywolf's post was a year ago, I have to ask how you stumbled upon this little gem of a thread? laugh.gif

I was not disgusted by the site, but for some reason a shower would be nice about now...a fart FREE shower!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 15th Jun, 2007 - 8:51am

15th Jun, 2007 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Facts About Farting UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have to wonder what inspired this lady to dedicate a website to farting? Hmmm!

Now, Geenie, since Greywolf's post was a year ago, I have to ask how you stumbled upon this little gem of a thread?

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo, I am giggling and feeling very embarrassed by this question. I was searching through a few threads and accidentally (I swear it was by accident!) stumbled upon this unusual thread. By the way, I read your comments under "Your Activity" I appreciate the remarks and thank you for sharing your candid views! biggrin.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Facts About Farting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,