Precise Shot [general]

Precise Shot [general] - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2013 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

Dungeons & Dragons Feats
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2013 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Precise Shot [general]

Precise Shot [General] Feat In Dungeons & Dragons

Have you used the unique Precise Shot [General] Feat for your Dungeons & Dragons Character? If so, what are your thoughts about the pros and cons of selecting this Feat over other Feats.

More on this Feat: Source 4

List of other Feats: D&D Feats List

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2013 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

general Shot Precise

I usually get Precise Shot before Rapid Shot. Mainly because its more useful at a lower level than the other. To be able to range attack an opponent that is in melee with a party member already and not getting a -4 for it is very nice.

Still, getting both would be better,(laugh).

Recommended for anyone making a character with a range weapon.

2nd May, 2013 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Precise Shot [general] Reviews RPG & Card Board

Not easy to add something after the perfect description that Stefflabunny added here. I agree on everything she said, including the fact that Precise Shot, at lower levels, is far better than Rapid Shot. People often tend to prefer Rapid Shot because it gives the chance to shoot two arrows per round instead of one, overlooking the fact that both shots will receive a penalty on the attack roll. A mistake, in my opinion. Better a sure arrow than two misses.

> TOPIC: Precise Shot [general]

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,