Mormon God's Mother And Father - Do They Exist?

Mormon God' S Mother Father Exist - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th May, 2013 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th May, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God's Mother And Father - Do They Exist?

I was recently thinking something some weeks ago and this question came to mind. Does God has parents like some of us do? I have parents, Jesus has parents, even some of the people in the world has parents as well, but what about God? I have never seen something on the scriptures that will explain if God has parents. But I want to know from the members of the LDS church in the forum, do you believe God has parents? Do you think or believe they exist?

Sponsored Links:
12th May, 2013 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Exist They - Father Mother Gods Mormon

This is not a topic that's discussed a lot in church but we are taught that the same kind of family unit that exists here on earth is also the same in heaven. So yes, we have a heavenly Mother just as we have a heavenly Father. We are the children of them thus making us brothers and sisters.

12th May, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Mormon God's Mother And Father - Do They Exist? Studies Doctrine Mormon

LatterDays, sorry but, that is not the answer I am looking for, I already know that there is a heavenly mother. But my question is if God's mother and father exist. I didn't say on my topic if heavenly mother exist.

12th May, 2013 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Exist They - Father Mother Gods Mormon

international QUOTE
Does God has parents like some of us do?

I believe so, I know there are no scriptures that says so but I believe God was like us and had parents as well.

> TOPIC: Mormon God's Mother And Father - Do They Exist?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,