Cold Mountain

Cold Mountain - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jul, 2010 - 9:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Sep, 2004 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Cold Mountain

Happy endings seem to be all but gone totally from movies these days. A good movie, almost similar to 'The Last Sumari', just with a different story. It depicts the difficulty war has on people and especially love as the two main characters try to find each other. There were some unnecessary scenes that I thought could have been left out.

Rate: starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2005 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Cold Mountain
A Friend

Mountain Cold

I thought there where to many dry spots in this movie to hold my interest. The war scenes where cool, the story line was ok, but neither where good enough to hold my attention to the screen at this lack luster thriller.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2010 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Cold Mountain Sports & Fashion Music Movies

This Civil War saga addresses romance, friendship, and the ravages of war-both in the field and on the home front. Captures the horrors of war for both those fighting it, and for those left behind. This is a tale of hope, longing, redemption, second chances, and faith.

Cold Mountain
Cold Mountain (Hover)

> TOPIC: Cold Mountain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,