Reactions - Page 2 of 2

First of all, my reaction would be, how does - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Feb, 2008 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Usually you can tell a lot about someone's personal judgement based on how they react to certain people...
26th Jan, 2005 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Reactions - Page 2

I would probably look elsewhere and try not to make direct eye contact because I don't want this guy to associate me with anything. I have a very photographic memory and I can place people with situations; good and bad. I perceive others to be the same way (even if they aren't) and thus try not to be noticeable so that others cannot associate me with a place, event, etc.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2008 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Reactions

First of all, my reaction would be, how does this person know who this guy is? Then I would become very suspicious of the person sitting next to me. I may even decide to sit somewhere far away from the person in the lobby because I would be feeling very uncomfortable at this point, being next to someone who knows underworld characters. Next, I would feel very afraid and fearful for my life because how could a murder be walking around free, as if he never committed a single crime in his life? And finally, I would be disgusted and take all precautions to avoid the hit man.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Reactions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,