Too Personal - Page 3 of 3

Sometimes there are those who don't - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Feb, 2008 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
8th Feb, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Too Personal - Page 3

I just tell them I don't feel like answering that at the moment and switch to something else real quick.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Too Personal
A Friend

Personal Too

I just look at them till they go away. That usually works for me.

11th Feb, 2008 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Too Personal Health & Special Psychology

I just look at them till they go away. That usually works for me.

You are very fortunate. I have tried this technique and the results are always the same. The person will either wait a while for me to respond or worse, they will move their face closer to mine and speak louder. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2008 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Too Personal
A Friend

Page 3 Personal Too

Well yes it works for me because I am a big scary man. smile.gif Well at least until they get to know me.

12th Feb, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Personal Too

Sometimes there are those who don't have to say anything at all to be too personal. Take for instance this one guy that I thought was just friendly who became way too friendly touching me constantly while talking. I was like I'm not gay and got out of there fast.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Too Personal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,