Truth - Page 3 of 3

Name: Hazelbug Country: Comments: Truth is - Page 3 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 7th Dec, 2010 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Who has it? Where to find it?
17th Jun, 2010 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Truth - Page 3

The truth is in your own heart, what you believe it is true. I have been a Catholic my whole life yet I still don't think my religion has the entire truth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Truth

Name: Hazelbug

Comments: Truth is the answer to every question, because every question has an answer. The reason this universe does not fall apart is because it makes sense and works together. Mathematics is not an invention of mankind, it's an articulation of truth. Chemistry is an articulation truth. Biology is an articulation of the truth. Emotion is an articulation of truth. Words are an articulation of truth.

What is it we are trying to express? We are creating systems in order to understand and express the world around us. We know nothing other than what we've seen, what we feel, and what we can imagine.

I believe that nature is the truth. This idea is comforting to me because science tells me that we are creations of nature. We must be able to believe that what we see in front of is truth, because we are made of the very same things we are perceiving.

There is an answer to every question. That is why God promised that if we seek, we will find and if we knock it shall be opened unto us. Could he promise that we would find an answers if there were none? He created us with the ability to find the answers for ourselves, and that is what we have been doing. The more we understand, the more of God's power we have, because his power is the truth.

When we have a misunderstanding of truth, we create disease, death and hell. When we understand and act upon the truth we create for ourselves power, life, and heaven.

The truth will always be more powerful than us, and the best way to survive is to align ourselves with it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Truth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,