Best Drummer

Best Drummer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jun, 2005 - 11:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Best Drummer

In any band the drummer is usually the most unrecognized for his/her talent, but the beat they produce is the foundation of the music we listen to. For you who is the best drummer of all time?

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Drummer Best

In my wayward teen days I used to listen to Motley Crue mostly because of their drummer, the name of which I do not know. Metallica also has a very good drummer.

30th Oct, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Best Drummer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Metallica also has a very good drummer

His name is Lars Ulrich. He is very good. However, in my wayward days, I listened to Iron Maiden, and their drummer was so good, he would have drum solos as an entire song. His name is Nicko McBrain. Before him was Clive Burr, who was also a very good drummer.

Post Date: 4th May, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Best Drummer
A Friend

Drummer Best

First of all, to answer JB's question, Motley Crue's drummer was Tommy Lee, who was a good drummer though never really did anything original in Motley Crue's songs.

The three drummers I particuraly care for is Phil Collins of Genesis. He played with a lot of feel and excellent use of the toms. The second is John Bonham of Led Zepplin. He was part of the greatest rock band of the time and kept it all together. The last is Larry Mullin of U2. He was able to play a beat with a lot of fell and still keep it clear and loud.

4th May, 2005 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Drummer Best

I agree with JB and Malexander, Lars Ulrich is a great drummer. I also think Alex Van Halen is great. I don't think he gets the recognition he deserves because he is overshadowed by his brother Eddie.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 4th May, 2005 - 9:35am

15th May, 2005 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Best Drummer

I agree with you that Lars Ulrich is one of the greatest drummers, but my favorite is Queen's Roger Taylor. I also appreciate Phil Collins (he's going to be in Romania in 30 oct. 2005 for a big concert - anyone interested?) and Joey Kramer from Aerosmith.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Best Drummer
A Friend

Best Drummer

Lars Ulrich would be one of my favorites but I'm also a fan of Bill Ward from the mighty Black Sabbath, which is strange since both drummers are very different in playing style. I think Lars is a very complex drummer and has a lot of dynamics and can almost make a song out of a drum lick. In my opinion Bill Ward makes very simple and clear drum riffs yet very catchy. Oh and also theres the drummer from fear factory (whos name escapes me) who uses the double bass drum very well. . . . wow.

> TOPIC: Best Drummer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,