[movie] National Treasure

[movie] National Treasure - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th May, 2005 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
11th Dec, 2004 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

This movie if I am not wrong, just started showing in cinemas in Trinidad. If you are in the US probably you have seen it already, what's your review?.

All his life, Benjamin Franklin Gates (Nicolas Cage) has been searching for a treasure no one believed existed: amassed through the ages, moved across continents, to become the greatest treasure the world has ever known. Hidden by our Founding Fathers, they left clues to the treasure's location right before our eyes... from our nation's birthplace, to the nation's capitol, to clues buried within the symbols on the dollar bill. In a race against time, Gates must elude the FBI, stay one step ahead of his ruthless adversary (Sean Bean), decipher the remaining clues and unlock the 2000 year-old mystery behind our greatest national treasure.

https://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808408025

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Treasure National movie

This movie is so wonderful. Not only is it entertaining, but it's such a wonderful family movie. It's very educational and it's so clean. I would definately recommend this movie.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] National Treasure Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I thought that this movie was so good. It was packed with action and adventure that, to me, was believable (now, if you ask my husband, he may have a slightly different take) and was very clean--hardly even a milder swear word if I remember correctly. The plot included a love story characterized by a humorous love/hate relationship. It was also fun to think about the historical elements and the possibilities of similar events. I thought it was very entertaining and I was glad that we chose to see it. I would definitely recommend seeing this one.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 25th Jan, 2005 - 5:44pm

21st Apr, 2005 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Treasure National movie

It was okay, I am never one for movies that try to mix reality / history with unbelievable fiction. In either case the acting was good, I just could not live with the storyline.

Rate: 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

21st Apr, 2005 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Treasure National movie

I thought the acting was pretty good (specially Nicolas Cage), of course as any other movie there are parts that they are way too unrealistic. I was not very keen about the story-line though. Basically, it was an okay movie.

My rating is: 1 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2005 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I actually really liked this movie. The plot was great. It kept me thinking, but there was also adventure in it. I would reccomend this for anyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2005 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

National Treasure... An experiment in decency? Maybe they are testing the waters to see if we really do like all that frothing sex, dis-embowling violence (there went my lunch), and language a gutter rat would run away from better than movies without it!

For me... this movie was a refreshing escape. And Sahara is in the same vane though I haven't seen it and did hear it got some poor reviews...

I love film... would have been my passion for a profession making them...

I hope there will be more like this... And I suppose their could be since money does talk.

6th May, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

[movie] National Treasure Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Wow, what a cool concept! I liked the movie overall, but there's quite a few things I found to be "off". Has anyone else seen it? What'd you think...good, bad, ugly?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [movie] National Treasure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,