[movie] National Treasure - Page 2 of 2

I thought it was a great movie. Most movies - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Jan, 2006 - 7:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
27th May, 2005 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

[movie] National Treasure - Page 2

I think the movie was OK, I watched it with my wife and we had a good time. In some moments it reminded me to "The Davinci Code" (I'm sure everyone heard about it ... I stated my opinion about this one in another thread).

Overall : 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2005 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

[movie] National Treasure
A Friend

Treasure National movie

I liked it, it had good acting and was a fun, adventurous film as well. The plot's hard to believe I agree, but it doesn't really offset the movie too much. It's a very good family movie and worth seeing.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2005 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[movie] National Treasure Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really enjoyed the movie. I like it because, as someone said earlier, it's educational and decent. As a future educator, I would be able to show the movie to my students and have them be interested in it, but learn something as well.

I laughed a lot. I thought they did a good job with the humor, especially the clumsy sidekick. He did a really good job.

1st Nov, 2005 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Treasure National movie

I recently watched this movie on DVD at home. I enjoyed it. I agree with RaulDrake that it reminded me a bit of the Da Vinci Code. Still, it was interesting and a fun movie to watch. I liked that it wasn't full of violence and bad language. Proves you don't need this stuff to make an exciting, good movie.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2006 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Treasure National movie

I thought it was a great movie. Most movies are all fictional, but this one at least added some history to it. Now the storyline I really liked. I guy with a voluntary sidekick, captures a girl, she joins, his dad hates him for it but in the end joins them. Personally it was a great movie and I would most definetly recommend it for any and everyone.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [movie] National Treasure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,