Steven Seagal And His Encounter With The Mafia

Steven Seagal Encounter Mafia - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Dec, 2004 - 7:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Dec, 2004 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Steven Seagal And His Encounter With The Mafia

I'm sure you watched him in dozens of movies acting as a 'tough guy' , the one who always end up knowing what to do in the right time...but did you know this actor believes in some of things he portraites in the movies? did you know he had a real encounter with the mafia and his reaction is not one expected?. When I read this story, I thought how dangerous sometimes is the world of entertainment....some actors end up believing they are the roles they play until one day the real Mafia shows up....

https://crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/scam...ex.html?sect=26

*Note: A pretty long story but worth reading it!

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2004 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Mafia With Encounter His Seagal Steven

It certainly was worth reading!

While I have enjoyed a lot of his films, ever since On Deadly Ground I have been a bit wary of him. He really got into far-Left environmentalist propaganda at that point. The only movie he has made recently that I really liked was Glimmer Man, and that was probably as muc because of Keenan Ivory Wayans as anything.

> TOPIC: Steven Seagal And His Encounter With The Mafia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,