Favorite Close Combat Weapon

Favorite Close Combat Weapon - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Dec, 2012 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Nov, 2012 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Close Combat Weapon

If you had to choose one weapon that you will trust in for close combat fighting what would it be? I'm thinking mostly jungle warfare but any setting is fine.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2012 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Weapon Combat Close Favorite

I don't have any jungle experience and haven't served in the military but I do think about what I would use if I were in a life threatening situation and the first thing that always comes to mind is one of our serrated edge kitchen knives. We have a large one that can also chop. I hope I never have to be in a situation where I need it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

> TOPIC: Favorite Close Combat Weapon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,