See Pres. Hinckley On Larry King 26 Dec.

See Pres Hinckley Larry King 26 Dec - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Dec, 2004 - 2:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2004 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

President Gordon B. Hinckley of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will appear for a fourth time on CNN's "Larry King Live" the day after Christmas.

https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600099737,00.html

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2004 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Dec King Larry Hinckley Pres See

Oh gosh, these are the times I wish I had cable! *sigh* Oh well, I guess you all are going to give me a link later on so I can read it. smile.gif
He will do well, Larry King does not ask hard questions to him at all! laugh.gif

23rd Dec, 2004 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

See Pres. Hinckley On Larry King 26 Dec. Studies Doctrine Mormon

He will do well, Larry King does not ask hard questions to him at all!

Larry King's wife is LDS and so I think he has a personal respect for President Hinckley. I can't wait to see the interview. I just love to listen to President Hinckley speak. I don't think you can get any closer to the Savior in this life than through President Hinkley. What I mean by that is I think being in President Hinckley's presence is a lot like it would be to be in the presence of the Savior. You can just feel the love eminating from him.

24th Dec, 2004 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

I wonder if this will be like the one he did a few years ago from Temple Square while standing in the rain / snow with an umbrella. If so, then it will be a general interview just asking his feelings on Christmas, etc. I doubt any polygamy questions will come up here wink.gif

27th Dec, 2004 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Well, if you did not have the opportunity to watch Pres. Hinckley's interview with Larry King then you can read it now online. He talked about his wife, the progress of the Church and the war in Iraq. Here some extracts of the interview:

KING: You lost your wife this year after ...

HINCKLEY: Yes, I did. It was a terrible loss.

KING: How do you - how do you recover from - you were married, what, 67 years.

HINCKLEY: Sixty-seven years. Yes. Feel pretty lonely at times.

KING: How do you get over that, because you've become part of each other, right. You finish each other's sentences.

HINCKLEY: Absolutely. Well, you never get over it. Of course you don't. But the best thing you can do is just keep busy, keep working hard, so you're not dwelling on it all the time. Work is the best antidote for sorrow.

"I pray every night that this thing may come to a peaceful conclusion, that we can get along together without carrying on war endlessly over there. (talking about Iraq)"

https://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0412/26/lkl.01.html

> TOPIC: See Pres. Hinckley On Larry King 26 Dec.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,