Mom Kills Daughter For Losing Virginity

Mom Kills Daughter Losing Virginity - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jan, 2005 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Jan, 2005 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

From Foxnews.com

BIRMINGHAM, Ala.  - A mother forced her 12-year-old daughter to drink bleach for having sex and sat on her until the child died, a police detective said, adding that a 9-year-old brother was forced to watch the attack....

Jasmine's brother, Jacorey, 9, was made to stand in a corner and watch the entire attack. Archie "told him that if he shed a tear that she was going to kill him, too," Cotton testified.

Obviously, the mother has mental problems, but it almost makes me wonder if she acted this way since she knew she would be on trial and figured that she could plead insanity. If you are going to kill someone, why not make it look like you are crazy? I feel most sorry for the 9-year old brother who has to watch his mother kill his sister, and be threatened with death if he cried. How horrible!

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144454,00.html

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 15th Jan, 2005 - 5:36am

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Virginity Losing Daughter Kills Mom

And we wonder why so many girls have secret abortions, and it's supposed to come as a shock to us when so many females are dying from unsanitary procedures. I'm against abortion, don't get me wrong, but how in the world do parents think that they have the right to condem their children for taking such a drastic step if they are not, in any way, approachable.

I know that doesn't seem relevant to the article above, but my point leads up to the fact that children need to know they can go to their parents. Parents need to be open to anything, especially in this day and age, that their children may do. Whether it's something they agree with or not, they should be there for their child. It horrifies me to think of all the wonderful people out there who want children, and there are so many cases where parents are murdering their children.

Statistically, this little boy is probably supposed to grow up to be some murderer. I'm praying that he gets put in a loving home that can help him put as much of this behind him as possible. Obviously there are always going to be those scars there that are going to plague him for the rest of his life, but hopefully he can turn those pains into something positive to help somebody else when he gets older.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2005 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mom Kills Daughter For Losing Virginity History & Civil Business Politics

I have to say that right now I am disgusted, sick to my stomach (literally), and crying as I read this. This is such a tragedy! I just don't understand things like this. I cry for the innocent! I know and understand that we have been given freedom to choose by God, and that He loves us so very much, and that at times He does not interfere with what is happening, so as not to take away from the choices a person has made. I have to remind myself that this is part of life on Earth, and that all that I can do is everything I can to help alleviate some of this by being who I am and reaching out to others. I just want to shake them and awaken them to the terrible and irreversible thing that they have done! Some people murder out of evil, cunning, and calculated plans, while others may do it in complete ignorance because of mental illness. Which ever the case may be, I am glad that I don't have to judge them. These kind of devastating issues evoke very deep emotions in me. I pray that the 9 year old boy will have a loving, safe, and nurturing environment to grow up in now.

15th Jan, 2005 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Oh my gosh! I cannot describe with words the feelings I have about it. All I can say is that whether this woman is mentally ill or not (she seems to know what she was doing and that is what is supposed to count in court) she gets the death penalty. I cannot believe she would do something like that...I still in shock.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Jan, 2005 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

I can't even put into words the emotions that event evokes in me. Ambria, you have it right about parents not being approachable, and this goes way beyond that mark. My gosh, can you imagine the pain and horror that girl had to suffer through? I know it was awful for the little boy too. It makes me wonder how psycho this woman was *before* this event.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

15th Jan, 2005 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Not to go off on too large a tangent, but there are other, possibly overwhelming, factors that could have been involved here.

Such actions as are described here are common in various Muslim societies, including Palestinian/Jordanian, North African, even Saudi Arabian. If the mother comes from such a culture, she might NOT have been crazy.

That doesn't reduce the horror of the actions at all. It just creates more questions about the situation.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2005 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Mom Kills Daughter Losing Virginity

I am sure if she was influenced by her culture or religion, the media would have mentioned it. I doubt they would leave out such a important detail.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Jan, 2005 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Mom Kills Daughter Losing Virginity Politics Business Civil & History

Actually, they might. In our current environment of war, terrorism, etc., they might very well have left that out in order to not cause any trouble or retaliation.

But that's just speculation on my part. The media -- in the U.S., anyway -- are known for selective reporting.

IMO
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Mom Kills Daughter For Losing Virginity

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,