Most Interesting Thread For 2004 - Page 2 of 2

Have fun as we do not consider Threads here - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Most Interesting Thread For 2004 - Page 2

There are a lot of Threads here asking about "Favorite" and "Year". To find them use the Search facility with "+Favorite+2007". Of course you substitute "2007" with the year you are interested in.

Rather off topic, but...
What a weird Thread to respond to for the purpose of just removing the ladies. spock.gif

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Thread Interesting Most

Actually, it was kind of cool to see if I could figure out how to get to threads that old. There of course where the standards about who will be the president and Iraq, however, this one has always made me laugh. It is probably because ESPN covers it like it is actually a sport. Anyway, it was fun looking back on 2004 stories.

Rather off topic, but...
Oh, and to remove the ladies, I have been going to the oldest thread in feedback that I can answer and using that one. There has been some pretty good responses from doing that and some arguments started...sorry! However, this one was just more of a stroll down memory lane...

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:42am

23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

Most Interesting Thread For 2004 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Have fun as we do not consider Threads here old, but since you joined on the 30 Dec, 2004 I was wondering how you were going to judge that or even remember that - I cannot even remember what I did a week ago on this Forum.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Most Interesting Thread For 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,