This Forum & Others?

This Forum Others - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 5th Mar, 2006 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What is the difference?
10th Jan, 2005 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

This Forum & Others?

Differences Between This Community & Otherss

This site is considered to be for the INTELLECTUALLY MATURE, meaning that it only allows grammar correct, well thought out friendly messages that are both concise and on topic. It is not for those who are not capable of constructive discussion. It also contains MANY features that may seem confusing at first, but become a delight later as you become adjusted. Therefore users that are NOT computer literate will find it difficult to use this, the full version.

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2006 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Others and Forum This

Can You Find More Features?

I am personally a Member of about 50 or more various Communities around the net. Many of them I use for a specific topic, mostly because they specialize in one subject. So, if I need to find a topic about 'Oranges' then I usually have to join one forum. Then, when I need to find out about 'Apples' I have to join yet another Forum. Well, not here, we have most Topics you can think of covered!

The Most Features On The Net

Can you find a Community that has more features than this one? We dare you to find a Community that has more features than what we show on the Compare Page - if you can then we will give you a Platinum Membership FREE for Six Months! That is how confident we are about what we offer here.

The Most Well Thought Out Discussion

Again, we top the ranks here. Most Communities you join are full of nonsense. Yes there are good threads, maybe even excellent threads, but how many rants, smilies and Teeny Bopper scribbles do you have to wade your eyes through to find these messages? That is the great thing about this Community. You can be assured that each post is a worthwhile read, because if it is not - then we delete it!

> TOPIC: This Forum & Others?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,