Opera - Page 2 of 2

Opera is a great web browser, but I'd - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Web Browser Review
26th Dec, 2010 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Opera - Page 2

I just like downloaded Opera 11 and its totally way better than Opera 10. For one thing I'm like loading the pages on this site and it all loads in one, before it will load the page first and then apply the right font and stuff so it always made this little jump that was totally annoying. Anyway Opera 11 is the tops.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2011 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Opera

I am a bit of a web developer, and I decided to download the main browsers in order that I may test that all my designs and functions work properly in each browser. When I started using Opera I was really amazed by how fast it was and how clean and crisp the design was. (I'm using the Mac version by the way) I recently upgraded to Opera 11 and it still amazes me. Quite honestly, I'm not really sure why I haven't set it to be my default browser yet.

22nd Jan, 2011 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Opera Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I remember the days when Opera used to have banner ads running constantly in order to use it. I think people got turned off by that so they're trying to catch up now but its a struggle with IE and FF.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2011 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Opera
A Friend

Page 2 Opera

Opera is a great web browser, but I'd put it behind Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It is easy to use, but it feels weird to use it, so I stick to my normal web browsing programs.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Opera

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,