Low Gi Foods Help Burn Fat

Low Gi Foods Burn Fat - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Jul, 2006 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Carbohydrates Issue
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2006 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Low Gi Foods Help Burn Fat

LOW GI FOODS HELP BURN FAT

LOW GI FOODS HELP BURN FAT, IMPROVE HEART DISEASE RISK: STUDY

A diet high in certain carbohydrates may help people who are overweight to lose body fat and reduce their risk of heart attack and stroke, a diet comparison shows.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2...iets-lowgi.html

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2006 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Fat Burn Foods Gi Low

Strangely enough, I was just looking into this yesterday when a relative of mine was showing me a new book that had just come on sale.
This GI diet, looks as though it could actually work, providing that you keep to the strict guidelines.
Anything that reduces the risk of heart disease, and at the same time burns fat is worth looking into, in my opinion.

I will be looking into this further, as we have heart disease passed down twice in my family through the males of my side, and although as a female the risk isn't quite the same, I don't feel that you can ever be too careful.

26th Jul, 2006 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Low Gi Foods Help Burn Fat Health & Special Psychology

The important thing about the Glycemic Index, isn't so much the diet built around it, as the fact that it gives indications, for people like me, which foods will cause insulin reactions. I apparently have "insulin resistance", which is genetic, and leads to "Syndrome X" or "Metabolic Syndrome".

This also shows how low-carb diets have had so much success. They remove many of the high GI foods from the diet, thus allowing the insulin levels to even out.

I have only been learning about these issues for a short while. Apparently there are some specific medications that greatly help people who suffer from Metabolic Syndrome, but I haven't learned much about them.

> TOPIC: Low Gi Foods Help Burn Fat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,