Nephi Rpg: How Far Did You Get - Page 2 of 3

I also died. I was overly cautious and wary - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
On your first try?
15th Apr, 2007 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: How Far Did You Get - Page 2

I cannot remember how far I reach the first time I tried this game but now I reached Chapter 7. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg:  How Far Did You Get
A Friend

Get You Far Rpg Nephi

smile.gif I just joined this forum and it's the first time in my life I've heard about RPG'S...I might say though that they are very fun.

I just tried Birth, I never did die. It was quite easy making the choices. The questions were very good I got 95% correct....yeay me...but that means I have to start all over again. I'll definitely try again later.

17th Sep, 2007 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: How Far Did You Get Studies Doctrine Mormon

I am glad you attempted it and reached that far, most don't and often fail right from the start. I will be happy to see if you can make it to stage two.

Rather off topic, but...
We have many RPGs here with one of the easiest to participate in called 'Share Book RPG'. Click Here to be taken to the current game and place your vote.

24th Sep, 2007 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Get You Far Rpg Nephi

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 20-Feb 05, 6:56 PM)
I made a wrong choice right off the bat, and died -- too cautious, apparently.

I have only been a member for about a week or so and I died right off the bat, same reason as Roz? I hope that is right--but I went right back at it and the game said I was very willing but did not have any more points to try. So I came here to either find a link to learn how to play it (once I survive birth) and get others feelings on it.

I do have to say, my teenagers are way into role playing and this is one that I would LOVE to have them do!) Thanks for making one that utilizes good sources. I will definitely be bad to try again when I have more points~ wink.gif

24th Sep, 2007 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Get You Far Rpg Nephi

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS)
So I came here to either find a link to learn how to play it (once I survive birth) and get others feelings on it.

I believe you are looking for the Player Tips Thread located HERE.

24th Sep, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: How Far Did You Get

QUOTE (JB @ 24-Sep 07, 4:29 AM)
I believe you are looking for the Player Tips

Thanks JB-
I eventually found it after looking searching a bit more and managed to get to the end of quiz one. It told me to go back and start the next chapter but when I tried it said I was trying to go too fast or something like that. I love the way you guys wrote the storyline with old language.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Dec, 2007 - 9:02am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg Far You Get - Page 2

Well I didn't make it past birth. I felt like 'sneaking away' in the night was something that went against what I'd read about those secret deeds done in darkness being known in light kind of point of view. Going to collect some more points and go back in.

Thank you SOO much for creating this! It's so much better then those 'other' RPGs!

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg:  How Far Did You Get
A Friend

Nephi Rpg Far You Get Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

I also died. I was overly cautious and wary of someone telling me to follow them into the wilderness. Especially since my parents told me to beware. (actually I thought I was going to be Nephi undecided.gif ) I guess I should have read the intro better.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nephi Rpg: How Far Did You Get

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,