Fire And Brimstone = Asteroid?

Fire Brimstone = Asteroid - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Apr, 2008 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

According to a Sumerian eyewitness account on what has been identified by current astronomers as having occurred on June 29, 3123 BC and retold on a tablet from 700BC, there was a huge vision in the sky is thought to have been a asteroid.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343674,00.html

This may be the fire and brimstone that took out Sodom and Gamorrah according to some. However, it is more closely linked to the topical features of Kofels Austria.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Asteroid Brimstone Fire

It is interesting how science is always trying to find ways to refute the accounts you find in the bible. I also find it interesting that a book written so long ago can be filled with so many truths. Truths that scientist have proven true when they were trying to prove it false.

I do find it interesting that they would use a asteroid in this manner. Especially since the earth has been struck a few times by a passing meteor or asteroid.

1st Apr, 2008 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Fire And Brimstone = Asteroid? Revealed Bible The

God has control of all elements, and I would submit he is the ultimate scientist, so I would see no problems with God using Asteroids, Comets, Meteor Showers, to reflect his will.

God uses the elements to show us his power.

I believe this passage explains a future asteroid strike on the Earth, indicating that God will use natural Physical events.

Rev 8:10:11

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
  11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

I believe the Miracles of God are only miraculous because we do not understand the Divine Science that he uses to accomplish these things.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Asteroid Brimstone Fire

Yes I had forgotten that part. I do believe your right in that god uses science to get his will done.

1st Apr, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Asteroid Brimstone Fire

Considering Goad created all in what ever science methods he uses, why would he not use the same tools in destruction?

After all it destroyed the cities and leaves a big foot print for all to find in decades to come. But of course it also leaves the door open for nonbelievers to nay say, which is also Gods will as he wants us to chose to believe not be forced into believing.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Name: James

Comments: I don't believe that an asteroid will hit Earth. Although I do believe that this world is coming to it's end. All prophecies of the end times mentioned in the Bible have come true. And because God first wiped out the Earth with a great flood in the book of Jonah, the one can only assume that the next time the Earth is destroyed it will be with fire. Such fire could be brought about by a great number of things, even an asteroid possibly. Please don't jump on me for my religious views, instead study the texts to which I refer and you'll see where I come from.

Source 1: The Bible
Source 2: My Conscience

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Fire And Brimstone = Asteroid?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,