Church Policies - Page 2 of 2

In my old ward we had a similar scenario so - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 7th Sep, 2009 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
7th Sep, 2009 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Church Policies - Page 2

In my old ward we had a similar scenario so you guys can well imagine how boring were sacrament meetings when you have a bunch of folks just reading someone's talk you know what am I saying? We changed bishops thank G-d.

My question is whether policies are inspired or just placed by a bunch of folks for the purpose of facilitating, alleviating or what have you a specific need since we dont sustain these policies I wonder how "heavy" is their weight....take for instance the ages where boys receive the Aaronic priesthood, when they become teachers, priests, etc who said "well, at such and such age a young man should be ordained a deacon or teacher or priest, etc". Its clearly a policy so I wonder where all this come from, what is the process etc.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Church Policies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,