Were You Ever A Less-active Mormon? - Page 2 of 2

I'm less active in the church and - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Jul, 2013 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormon not attending Church - Inactive Mormons
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2006 - 8:11am / Post ID: #

Were You Ever A Less-active Mormon?
A Friend

Were You Ever A Less-active Mormon? - Page 2

My case of being less active is a little different. The only reason I go to church is for my mother. She's not very stable on her feet, so I take her to watch out for her. When she's in the hospital, I don't go. And lately she's been in hospital a lot. It's not that I don't believe, I do, I just can't be bothered. It happens every couple of years. For about 6 months or so, I'll just stop going. Then I'll get my act together, I'll go to church every Sunday, start making goals, wanting to go to the temple and such. I know eventually I'll come out of this stupor I'm in, but it seems, the older I get, the harder it is. But I'm not worried. Because In the end, I always come bank . wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Mormon Less-active Ever Were

I cannot say I have ever been less-active to the point of not coming to the Church for long periods of time, however there are periods where I am not as active as I should be for various reasons, but I think that is general for most people.

Katya, do you pray for greater testimony and conviction to be there? I believe you may operate in this cycle because there is not a strong conviction for the sacrament, but I can guarantee that if you pray for this the Lord will give it to you. I would take this route, prayer that is, because once you are a Member there is no more neutral ground and the Lord will find a way to cause you to be awakened. Believe me, it is better if you do not let it reach to that. All in my opinion.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Were You Ever A Less-active Mormon? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I'm less active in the church and want help - but I don't want a visit

Choose a commandment - Lifestyle changes don't happen overnight. You can, however, make small adjustments that make you feel good and that propel you in the right direction. Think of a commandment that you can remember (It doesn't matter which one!) and try to live it for one day. Once you"ve successfully done that, try to live it for a few days, then a week, and so on until it becomes a part of you. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Were You Ever A Less-active Mormon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,