Robots

Robots - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th May, 2005 - 12:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2005 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robots

REVIEW: BRIGHT 'ROBOTS' RISE ABOVE SCRIPT

The eye-popping visuals of "Robots" swirl, zing and ping right off the screen.
Director Chris Wedge ("Ice Age") and his talented team at Blue Sky Studios
have created an entire world populated by robots of all shapes and sizes.
They've also gathered an amazing group of talented actors to give voice to
their unique creations.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/...bots/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2005 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Robots
A Friend

Robots

I saw this movie with my little brother. It is pretty good. The graphics are great.

20th Mar, 2005 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Robots Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I took my daughter today to see this movie and we really enjoyed ourselves. Robin Williams at his best; as a voice. I thought the humor was appropriate for the age group and the story was well presented. It was funny to see references to other movies like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Good family movie. 2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

20th Mar, 2005 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Robots

I took my grandson to see this movie last weekend. I enjoyed it as much as I did the incredibles. I general, these kids movies amuse me, but not much more. He absolutely loved it. He is at the age now where he just really enjoys the entire experience of being at the movies. As we watch the previews he is looking for other movies we can go to together.

This movie was full of vibrant colors and I think it really added to the quality of the show.

21st Mar, 2005 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Robots

My daughter and I saw this last week and we had a great time. There is so much *detail* in the animation, it's absolutely amazing. Since the whole world is robots, everything is mechanical, even the pets. You see a woman feeding the birds, then she stops to wind them up. There was a small street sign saying "Curb your dog" and it had a picture of a dog, little round "pellets", and then a hand holding a big horseshoe-type magnet which is picking up the pellets. It just flashed for a couple of seconds, but that's the kind of detail you'll see in the movie. I'm sure that each time you watch it, you'll see something new. It's just so packed full of things happening all at the same time... Awesome!

Post Date: 5th May, 2005 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Robots
A Friend

Robots

Robots... Great imagineering with all the gadgets... great potential BUT I found it flat. So did my 3 grandsons. The plot had no depth and the morality play was same ol, same ol.

Now the Incredibles... that was incredible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Robots

Yes I enjoyed the incredibles. I love animation and now everyone is using computer animation more and more which makes the old cartoons masterpieces in their own right. I thought the Robots movie wa ok..the graphics were cool though and Robin Williams was as cool as ever!

5th May, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Robots Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I thought I had written about this movie earlier.

I thought it was great! Fun, fast moving, witty, and with great actors. Robin Williams doing what he does best!

I agree, the story line was a little predictable, but it was just plain fun!

However, it certainly doesn't compare well with The Incredibles.

2 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: Robots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,