Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 6 of 11

Hey, I didn't know I was making you - Page 6 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 7:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Play By Post Village Reviews, Questions & Support Imagine being able to help create a Virtual Medieval Village using your own Thread as GM and your FP as
10th Jun, 2013 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village - Page 6

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Have I done all the upgrades possible? Not that I have anymore FP to get anything but I was wondering if there were pets available?

10th Jun, 2013 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

That is something that can be looked at for now. As for Upgrades in Gwynedd, of course there are more, just have not had chance to implement it as yet but I must warn you that they will cost a lot of FP.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Yes they cost a lot! is there a way to get FP directly since I already have a premium account already? Also what about some kind of exchange system so we can buy stuff in game? For example I give my services as a fortune teller if the player gives me some gold.

23rd Jun, 2013 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 6 Village Post Play Creating

We used to have that in place and I removed it because we had done away with FP but since it is back I will also reintroduce the Donate for FP as well so you can get as much as you need for Gwynedd.

With regards to some sort of exchange system this was brought up before but it will be such an elaborate work to get it to play out properly that I will have to put that on hold for now. Keep in mind the features in Gwynedd are evolving and not fixed so these things will be introduced just not at the moment.

7th Jul, 2013 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Village Post Play Creating

Random Event Bot Activated

Well, I have finally completed my last major Update for Gwynedd - the Random Generator. This will enable more colorful events in your own Thread, probably more than you were expecting. See: Laws Of Gwynedd.

7th Jul, 2013 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating A Play By Post Village

JB I so love my pet! Thank you so much! He is just so adorable and right their I'm my posts too, I'm so happy! You know how to work magic on here JB.

8th Jul, 2013 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village - Page 6

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Krusten is making me so jealous with this. I'm putting everyone on notice that I'll be upgrading soon and most of my FP will be going here to get my own pet! laugh.gif Do I need a life or what?

30th Jul, 2013 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Creating Play Post Village Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 6

Hey, I didn't know I was making you jealous laugh.gif!

JB I think you need to have some kind of exchange system, something we can work towards as part of our job to get to the top, what do you think?

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Creating A Play By Post Village

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,