Rules & Policies

Rules Policies - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 3:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How well do you know the Community Rules & Policies?
  Well enough that no Mods will ever correct me       0.00%
  I would say about 90%       71.43%
  Well I have read them, but I still need reminding       14.29%
  I often forget the rules and policies and need reminding       14.29%
  I do not know them well enough       0.00%
  I do not know them at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How well do YOU know them?
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2005 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies

How well do you KNOW our rules and policies here? Note: this is not a thread ABOUT the rules, but about YOUR reading and understanding them.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2005 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Policies and Rules

As a moderator, I would hope I know the rules and policies fairly well. There may be some details on specific boards that I need to review periodically but for the most part, I can enforce the rules and answer questions about policies. Of course, no one knows everything, so I have no problems asking for verification if I am not sure.

3rd Apr, 2005 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well, I think I have a pretty good handle on the rules for good posting, but sometimes I cannot remember the specifics regarding how to do certain things. For example, when in RPG I am told to roll the dice, it can take me a long time to find the page where the dice are for me to roll. biggrin.gif

3rd Apr, 2005 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Policies and Rules

I think I know all the rules and policies but because of some members we are usually adding more rules so I have to learn some more again.

Offtopic but,
when in RPG I am told to roll the dice, it can take me a long time to find the page where the dice are for me to roll

laugh.gif You are not the only one, I had the same problem until I saw that the roll dice is actually in the little box where the group stats is, in every single of your posts in RPG!

23rd Jun, 2005 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Policies and Rules

I think I know the rules quite well, now (I hope). I took a quiz related to the rules short time after registering, but I failed it tongue.gif . If I would take it again I'm sure I would do better.

5th Dec, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies

Our rules have been born out of the need to control certain types of users, namely: spammers, underage teeny boppers and the like. However, because of all these added rules I sometimes have to check my own self about a specific Board in the Read Me threads to ensure I am being an example. Yes, even the Mods bring up my socks too and that is great!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2005 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies

For just the short amount of time that I have been here I would like to say that I have become very familiar and have a good understanding of the basic set of rules and policies fairly well. I still catch myself checking to make sure that I am remembering them correctly. There are a lot of boards that I have yet to fully read the "read me first" threads but I feel that I am getting there, just slowly. I haven't really had any intervention for not following the rules so I believe I am staying somewhat on top of my game.

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies Community News FAQ & Feedback

It has actually been a long time since I updated / modified the Rules or Policies here - thank goodness. I remember there used to be a time when I would have to edit them on a daily basis for the spammers and infiltrators we would get, but all seems to be quiet now because instead of waiting for them to read the rules, the scripts just stop them before they could try to break them, hence the reason so many hate the 'Watch Dog'.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rules & Policies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,