Rules & Policies - Page 2 of 2

Tortdog: QUOTE I believe I know the rules - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Sep, 2007 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: How well do you know the Community Rules & Policies?
  Well enough that no Mods will ever correct me       0.00%
  I would say about 90%       71.43%
  Well I have read them, but I still need reminding       14.29%
  I often forget the rules and policies and need reminding       14.29%
  I do not know them well enough       0.00%
  I do not know them at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How well do YOU know them?
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Rules & Policies
A Friend

Rules & Policies - Page 2

I don't agree with the options presented to the vote. I believe I know the rules fairly well. But because I would apply those rules differently than how some mods apply them, I am viewed in violation.

Difference in opinion on application of rules does not equate to the lack of an understanding of a rule. Just means people have different judgments.

Sponsored Links:
14th Sep, 2007 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Policies and Rules

Tortdog:

I believe I know the rules fairly well. But because I would apply those rules differently than how some mods apply them, I am viewed in violation.

Well I guess your mistake is to think how would YOU apply them since it is a Moderator doing it, it is really irrelevant/waste of time to think how would you apply a specific rule because in the end is someone else doing it for you.

Just means people have different judgments.

That's true and that's why you need to leave the job for those who are in authority to establish what is considered a rule being applied or being broken. wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rules & Policies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,