If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th May, 2005 - 5:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What would you do with it?
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2005 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

I just thought of something... not that I am very good at doing that on my own, but anyhow... if we gave you the current amount that our User Funbikerchick has to date (4th April, 2005) which is: 55,311.85FP - what would you do with it?

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2005 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

Wow, first of all, that would be GREAT! laugh.gif second, I would play the Arcade like if is going out of style...I would beat every single game!. Then I would go to Cozyville and buy all the stores and houses and I will be the only one living there *laughs* then I will change the signatures of all the mods with funny quotes and finally I will be like Tena, meaning, I will go to Medieval and show off my money and say that because I won moderator of the month I would be able to afford some healing potion *rolling eyes*. Go figure.

5th Apr, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well, if you gave me that amount, I would be extremely happy, but if you take my FP and give it to someone else, I would be extremely sad!

5th Apr, 2005 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Honestly, I am so tight with my money, that I would probably sit on most of it and earn interest just like Tena is doing. Not that I am saying she is tight, but I like to see money grow. I would also purchase a forum guardian for my posts. Yes, I can afford that now, but spending almost 1000FP on one item wouldn't phase me if I had that kind of dough. Funbikerchick is definitely the Bill Gates of our forum; in the IT industry and full of money wink.gif

5th Apr, 2005 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Well, Tenaheff only got the 20,000 FPs for Diamond membership and the little more that she had, and by simply putting it in the bank, have raised her FPs by a lot. So I think putting most of it in the bank would be a good idea, and the others: Arcade, GPs, Plugged, Cozyville, shop!

5th Apr, 2005 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Well, first, I'd give her back half of it :smile:

Then, I'd put 2/3 of what was left back in the bank, and use the rest for all the the fun stuff: Arcade, GP, Cozyville, and other stuff I don't have yet from the shop wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2005 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp

First of all, I want to thank FarSeer for her generosity to give back to me. A bit like tithing, no. She recognizes the source of her blessing and wants to give some back in thanks. *Chuckles softly*

Yes, Xander, I am a bit tight with my FP. Too bad I haven't learned to be that way with my money in real life or else I might actually have some to watch grow!

Do you realize I have almost 45% of the total FP in circulation! tongue.gif I am rich I tell you! Filthy rich!

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 5th Apr, 2005 - 11:12am

17th May, 2005 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp Community News FAQ & Feedback

I just looked over the Shop and saw these stats:

FunBikerChick with 80,903.60FP and FarSeer close behind with 55,000.00FP plus! You know what, I think the next feature should be?

Community Value Added FP Tax Collection For The Rich! What do you say?

Maybe I can make a bot that makes the process automatic and name it 'Robin Hood'?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,