If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 3 of 5

Farseer, it would take too many extra resources - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Jan, 2006 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What would you do with it?
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp
A Friend

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 3

I like the tax option!

If I had the FP FBC has, I would use them to change her name to konquererzrulz!

Then I would dedicate the rest of my points to taking JB's crown, even if I spent all of them, the arcade would be my home. Then, I would take any left and change JB's name to hailkonquererz.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2006 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

I have seriously been considering the option that you can ONLY access the bank through Cozyville. The reason I say that, is because really the Bank belongs to Cozyville and that is where the options to spend the money are available. Anyone disagree?

Offtopic but,
Konquererz, you like to dream huh? How long have you been a Member of the Community now and how long have you been trying to beat me in the Arcade? laugh.gif

6th Jan, 2006 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp Feedback & FAQ News Community

I wouldn't like to have the bank only available through Cozyville. I used it all the time, and will again, as a storage place. Unless we are talking about a different bank....

6th Jan, 2006 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

I will not like it through Cozyville alone either, I use it all the time and I rather make it easier for me to access.

6th Jan, 2006 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

When I say 'through' Cozyville I do not mean that you will have to access the Cozyville Cp to get to it, I just mean you have to be part of Cozyville itself. There needs to be some way of accounting for tremendous amounts of FP being given as interest with nothing back on part of the User getting it. This would make them invincible against other Members. Think about it, they will be able to buy the most expensive things in Cozyville, RPGs, and the Shop leaving you with little or nothing. Arcaders should be worried - could you imagine Konquererz or Bwren with an unlimited supply of FP? Now, doesn't having it in Cozyville sound enticing? wink.gif It is for everyone's benefit too.

14th Jan, 2006 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

I am still waiting for alternatives for users that get FP interest without even being here. If no one can come up with a viable alternative then I will make as part of the checks for the script to see if the person has made their rolls in Cozyville, if they have not then no interest will be given. Of course for this check to be made it will be obvious that the user has to be part of Cozyville.

However, I would like other solutions... not just "I do not like that option" kind of replies, because there has to be some kind of restriction made. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2006 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 3

Could the interest be based on whether or not the member has actually signed on to the Forum? If they aren't here, they don't accumulate points.

15th Jan, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Farseer, it would take too many extra resources to check that since I would have to make a script that constantly checks to see if a User is active or not every time they logged on, so for those who are active it would constantly be checking something unnecessary. The RPGs already make these kinds of checks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,