If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 4 of 5

Arcade - Of course. I do not even remember - Page 4 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jul, 2007 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What would you do with it?
19th Jan, 2006 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 4

Well, the issue of 'what do with excessive FP' is now solved, at least in my mind. wink.gif Yes, the old ones who are accustomed to 'free' access will be a bit cranky about it, but those who are new will not notice any difference. Now there will be plenty of ways to spend your FP, since the Cozyville RPG has lots of opportunities to do so - including tax collection for the filthy rich.

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad from January 2006 Newsletter)
Forum Bank Changes Implemented

Those who are not part of Cozyville, but had FP in the Bank would of seen it removed automatically and placed into their 'pocket'. From now on, if you try to access the Forum Bank, but do not have at least a Spouse in Cozyville RPG, then you will find that the services are closed.

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2006 - 8:59am / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

If I had 55000+ FP, I would not waste it all in the arcade. (But I would really want to.) I would play Cozyville and bank my money to earn interest and I would spend some in the Forum Shop. I would limit myself to 100 FP a day to play in the arcade. Hey, with that much FP, why not?

29th May, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp Feedback & FAQ News Community

Valla, why do you use 55,000+ as a figure? You have to be in the quarter million plus range like FarSeer where she has so much FP that she does even think about it!

Offtopic but,
I did not know you were an Arcader. I do not see your name in the Top 9 or participating in the Arcade Cove Board.

30th May, 2006 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

Well, I used 55,000+ because I thought that was the amount of FP Funbikerchick had and the title of the thread is 'If We Gave You Funbikerchicks FP. It's a lot like when I think about what I would do if I had $1,000,000.00, in other words just daydreaming. However, I've just doublechecked and she really has 301,780.72FP so I'm not sure where I got that figure. Maybe I was looking at someone else's FP.

Offtopic but,
I never have enough FP to participate much in the arcade. When I received FP for upgrading I foolishly spent it in the arcade as fast as I could.

30th May, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

The funny thing is that FunBiker's name was used because at the time she had the most FP, but it is no longer so with FarSeer in that position now. Maybe she can tell us what it is like to have that much FP?

Offtopic but,
You can always donate directly towards FP if you wish. At the bottom of the Donation page has a list showing how much FP you get for your donation. You can also look at targeting all areas of the Community that give you FP for participation such as Cozyville, Love & Life Bytes, Spotlight, Rate Us, using the Forum Bank of course and so forth.

30th May, 2006 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

What's it like to have so many FP? Well, let me tell you: It's fabulous! I can play a game over and over to get my best score and not even think twice about what I'm spending. Sometimes I forget I have so much that I can buy everything in the Forum Shop, and that there are some items I still don't have - certain control panels and such. And I always want to donate to everyone else! I can't possibly spend all those FP all by myself...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 4

Well, we can see you do not keep track, right now you are strutting around with 14,000 plus FP in your pocket. Florena may get tempted. wink.gif

6th Jul, 2007 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 4

Arcade - Of course. I do not even remember what having FPS feels like - but I know it is better than having zero.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,