If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 2 of 5

Transfering FP defeats the purpose of earning - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
What would you do with it?
17th May, 2005 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 2

I like it sneaky.gif Something like a luxury tax. If you have so much in the bank, you earn less interest, or you pay a monthly tax. That would be sweet!

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

If you'd give me FBC's FP I would put all it in the bank and from time to time I'd take out some and play it in arcade or buy the fanciest stuff from the market and be "The Man" in the village.

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp Feedback & FAQ News Community

You will probably have noticed that Funbikerchick's FP is not the only ridiculous figure we have in the Community (even Raul's is fast approaching hers), and so I had to curb it some time ago by placing a max of 300,000FP and no more, otherwise it could go on and on and on... Right now I have actually been trying to think of a way to 'tax' this amount of FP or get them to spend it somehow wink.gif.

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

Just a thought but if the maximum is set and you need a place to put the interest that they should be accumulating my bank account is listed under the user name of bwren. I think you can find your way to it. Of course even with all of their FP I would be broke within a few weeks. There is so much in the arcade, shop, pets, I can spend and I am good at it. wink.gif

6th Jan, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Fp Funbikerchicks Gave If

Hey, I spend my FP! ... sometimes... I spend when I play in the arcade! I can only "buy" so much stuff, you know? laugh.gif

6th Jan, 2006 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

QUOTE (FarSeer)
Hey, I spend my FP!

Is that why you still have over quarter million FP and rank 1st as the richest person in the Community? laugh.gif I am still thinking hard about that taxing issue.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2006 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp - Page 2

I would be happy to transfer lots of FP to other members, if I could just find out how to do it. I've searched the Forum and can't find a help topic to tell me how. (Wasn't this something I could do when my daughter's account was set up?)

6th Jan, 2006 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

If Gave Funbikerchicks Fp Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Transfering FP defeats the purpose of earning FP hence that is not an available option. We do not want you to transfer it, we want you to lose it or spend it (have you bought all the Control Panels?).

Offtopic but,
Yes, you can transfer FP to your Daughter, but that is a Platinum feature option and is open to your child only, not other Members.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: If We Gave You Funbikerchicks Fp

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,