Roach Eggs On Your Tongue - Page 2 of 2

I suppose its pretty dumb but I am not worried - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 12th Feb, 2010 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
When you drink from a soda can...
7th Apr, 2005 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Roach Eggs On Your Tongue - Page 2

Keep in mind I heard this report in Trinidad, I did not mention this happening in the US... neither did I state where the research was being processed so it is possible that in other countries this can happen - after all - not everything is about the US.

I would have died a long time ago.

Who said anything about you being dead from this? I doubt anyone would die from drinking from a diseased glass, can or anything else unless it were germ warfare, but you may get sick if your immune system is low. This is more about hygiene than anything else and the idea is to school people in the possibilities - hence the radio announcement.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2005 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Tongue Your Eggs Roach

Keep in mind I heard this report in Trinidad, I did not mention this happening in the US... neither did I state where the research was being processed so it is possible that in other countries this can happen - after all - not everything is about the US.

This is why I qualified my statement by saying it may be more of an issue in undeveloped countries. I can only relate to my experiences and then try to apply that knowledge to what other possibilities as well.

I doubt anyone would die from drinking from a diseased glass, can or anything else unless it were germ warfare, but you may get sick if your immune system is low.

I guess I just have a hard time imagining this as a possibility. I think, we sometimes get too hung up on germs. Recent studies suggest that all of the anti-bacterial soaps are actually making things worse not better, for example.

I do agree it is probably best to wash all soda cans, but...I don't. smile.gif

8th Apr, 2005 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Roach Eggs On Your Tongue Health & Special Psychology

I no longer have a hard time imagining roach eggs on your tongue and you not knowing. I just read an article about a woman who had a leech in her nose and she didn't know. This article was reported from the Hong Kong Medical Journal. The article is located at https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7426103/

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tongue Your Eggs Roach

Name: RF

Comments: Can roach eggs, when bit and crushed within your mouth, cause some disease(s) in your throat? I heard that they are usually infested with Nematodes. Can these Nematodes be harmful to us too?

12th Feb, 2010 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Tongue Your Eggs Roach

I suppose its pretty dumb but I am not worried about this and will continue to blindly trust my soda cans. If I started to worry about stuff like this I would have to live in a bubble.

There are so many ways to get sick these days I think the best thing to do is get sick. If you don't let your immune system stretch its legs ever it wont be ready when it needs to be.

However that being said if I lived in a country that did not have very good medical facilities I would definitely worry more about this sort of thing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roach Eggs On Your Tongue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,