I love it!       50.00%
  Extremely difficult, but fun       0.00%
  Challenging, but fun       50.00%
  Too easy, but fun       0.00%
  Just simply lots of fun       0.00%
  It is okay       0.00%
  I was expecting more       0.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
For those that have actully played the game through til at least chapter 6
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2005 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Rate Nephi Rpg

For those that have actually played the game through til at least chapter 6 - state how you rate the game.

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Nephi Rate

I voted for "I love it!". I think is an awesome game so far and I have learnt a lot!. Now what I like the most about it is that every chapter is completly different from each other. I like to go to a chapter that is really, really hard and then go to the next and find something fun to do and it makes you relax in order to face the next one. It's really cool.

16th Dec, 2007 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Rate Nephi Rpg Studies Doctrine Mormon

I have only completed one chapter, but, it has made me go back and read the chapters that correspond to it and helped me to gain a deeper, clearer understanding of the Book of Mormon! It's a great GREAT game. I've emailed the link to my friends and family and encouraging them to check it out and play as well!

27th Jun, 2008 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Rpg Nephi Rate

I voted that it was challenging but fun! I do love it as well though!

I say challenging because one of the chapters took extreme patience and sheer will to obtain focus that was way challenging to me.

Also, the questions might seem easy but I had to go and read up and realized it isn't always what you think--and that was a great way to learn.

I am finishing chapter 7 but again, trivia that I thought wouldn't be a problem? Well lets just say, I need more wisdom and to study my scriptures a bit more!

Great game and would love to play more like it!

> TOPIC: Rate Nephi Rpg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,