Best Digital Camera

Best Digital Camera - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Apr, 2005 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For around US$100
20th Apr, 2005 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Best Digital Camera

Best Digital Camera

Are there any good digital cameras (that you have actually used) available for around US$100 that has a very good resolution and can hold about 4MB worth of pictures?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2005 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Best Digital Camera
A Friend

Camera Digital Best

My fuji digital camera was fairly inexpensive, around a hundred. Its pictures are pretty close to that clarity depending on the lighting. One of its major flaws though is that it doesn't have a manual zoom lens, only a digital zoom. Its great for taking closer pictures, especially around the house. If you take it outside you may have some issues if its too bright. Mine is a finepix fuji camera, I think they only make one. If you are wanting it for more professional type pictures, you may want something else as this camera is more for closer pictures as opposed to further away with people posing for the shot.

> TOPIC: Best Digital Camera

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,