Zacarias Moussaoui

Zacarias Moussaoui - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Apr, 2006 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Should Zacarias Moussaoui have been sentenced to Death?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2005 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Zacarias Moussaoui

Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person charged in the United States in the terrorism conspiracy behind the September 11, 2001, attacks, has pleaded guilty to all six counts against him.
Ref. CNN.com

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui
A Friend

Moussaoui Zacarias

Being an American, I am glad to see that this trial will not go on and on. It looks like he will be sentenced and that will be that. I hope that there is not plea bargain for him and that they don't go easy on him as is standard with the plea of guilty. Usually if you plea guilty then you get a lesser sentence. That should not be the case here, he should get the maximum sentence possible.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui History & Civil Business Politics

U.S. BLUNDER MAY SAVE MOUSSAOUI

A federal judge threatened to throw out the death penalty at the sentencing trial of al Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui after prosecutors disclosed Monday that a government lawyer tried to coach seven witnesses.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/13/moussaoui.trial/index.html

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2006 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Moussaoui Zacarias

Breaking News

ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) - Al-Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui testified Monday that he and would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid were supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on Sept. 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House. Moussaoui's testimony on his own behalf stunned the courtroom as he disclosed details he had never revealed before.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com.

3rd Apr, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Moussaoui Zacarias

If they had decided otherwise then I would say that anyone could get away with anything...

QUOTE (CNN)
Breaking News

Zacarias Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty, a jury decides in the first U.S. trial about the 9/11 attacks.

I do wonder why he decided to confess all though? Maybe he thinks to get off of death by confessing?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Apr, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui

I had heard that members of Al-Qaeda denied that Moussaoui was to be involved in any 9/11 attacks. They stated he was supposed to be involved in some post 9/11 attacks instead. My question is what does it matter now, and why would they deny what he is saying? Al-Qaeda, you would think, would admit to anything that involved terrorism on US soil. What are their intentions for claiming Moussaoui is a liar?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2006 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui

With such conviction, one has to wonder how many more like him are walking the streets of North America each day?

MOUSSAOUI: 'NO REMORSE' FOR 9/11

Al Qaeda terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui told a jury deciding whether he should live or die that he is willing to kill Americans "any time, anywhere."
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/04/13/moussaoui.trial/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

15th Apr, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui Politics Business Civil & History

I pray there isn't too many like him walking any streets. If he is trying to escape punishment through confession then the only way I could see this happening is if he is deemed mentally insane.

While I am opposed to the death penalty I couldn't care less what happens to this sick individual. Although I would like to see just how long he survives in jail.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zacarias Moussaoui

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,