Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 3 of 4

REPORT: LONE JUROR SAVED MOUSSAOUI FROM DEATH - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Should Zacarias Moussaoui have been sentenced to Death?
  Yes       100.00%
  No       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
4th May, 2006 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 3

Actually LDS_forever, that may not be too far from the truth. Everyone in the prison system knows who this guy is, and they will want him to suffer as much as possible knowing he is not going to be put to death. 1 hour a day of human contact is not impossible. I can't think of a worse punishment than lavishing away in a prison cell with no one to talk to.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2006 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Moussaoui Zacarias

I understand Malexander, but I do not see it really happening. Like I said before, it may happen for quiet a while but I do not think it will happen until the guy dies in prison. I think this statement of spending only 1 hour of human contact is more an assurance they are trying to give to the general public and family of the victims with the message that even though he will be in jail the rest of his life, it will not be "nice" for him at all.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th May, 2006 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui History & Civil Business Politics

I am not sure, but I think the 1 hour per day is probably exercise time. He will not have human contact, but will be allowed to walk, run, whatever, in the exercise yard.

From what I have heard, he will be in complete isolation for the rest of his life.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

5th May, 2006 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Moussaoui Zacarias

I've read studies that suggest criminals are actually more afraid of life in prison, especially solitary, than the death penalty. This study was based on a survey of prisoners across several countries.

This was the right decision and that guy can rot in jail for all I care. If he goes insane and kills himself, who will notice?

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Moussaoui Zacarias

'IT'S ABSOLUTELY CLEAR WHO WON,' JUDGE TELLS MOUSSAOUI

Confessed al-Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui will "die with a whimper" in prison, a federal judge said Thursday while sentencing him to life for his role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...aoui060504.html

9th May, 2006 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui

Moussaoui moves to withdraw guilty plea
Al Qaeda conspirator says he lied during sentencing

Convicted September 11 conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui says he lied on the witness stand about being involved in the plot and wants to withdraw his guilty plea because he now believes he can get a fair trial.

Moussaoui's court-appointed lawyers told the court they filed the motion even though a federal rule "prohibits a defendant from withdrawing a guilty plea after imposition of sentence."

https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/08/moussaoui.ap/index.html

What is this guy trying to accomplish? Is he crazy? He has already been convicted AND sentenced, and now he wants to say he lied the whole time. Too late buddy. You should have thought about what you were saying a long time ago.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2006 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui - Page 3

Moussaoui deserved military court hearing - and death sentence

Because Zacarias Moussaoui's fate was determined by 12 American civilians (whom he would gladly have slaughtered given the chance), he will spend the balance of his mortal existence behind bars and continue to be a burden to taxpayers, as he has been since his arrest ("Terrorist Moussaoui gloats, 'I won'," News, Thursday). Had he been tried in a military court for being what he is - an enemy combatant dedicated to America's destruction - he would immediately have been dispatched to Allah and all those virgins.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20060510/...nddeathsentence

Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Zacarias Moussaoui Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

REPORT: LONE JUROR SAVED MOUSSAOUI FROM DEATH

A single holdout kept the jury from handing a death sentence to Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person charged in this country in the 9/11 attacks.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/05/12/moussaoui.ap/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zacarias Moussaoui

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,